我和我的单身生活

Friday, July 9, 2010

朱门酒肉臭,路有冻死骨。

The last cup water before sleep...

Juz now enjoy the "luxury" type of supper at the pub...

When bek home, I saw some workers are building the road.

One worker, quite old indian uncle, was waving his hands to hint us go to other lane.

This let me think back some people I know, told me how much their salary are.

RM700, RM800... in the big city.

I always said, my salary is too low for me...

I can't save much for my future.

So I wanna earn more to help my family, let my parents retire sooner.

Ya, I agree enthusiasm is very important to push us to better stage of life.

But I think that, if I never see people who poorer than me,
I will never realise how good my life is compare with them...

Back to the case I mentioned just now, they are working hard for their family,
dangerous but dare,
while I am enjoying my luxuriously meal.

I start questioning myself, am I right?

朱门酒肉臭,路有冻死骨。

我想,我们都应该好好反省。

No comments:

Post a Comment